LIVE ONLINE TRAINING COURSE
1.5 CEUs HRCI | 1.5 PDCs SHRM APPROVED
Employee turnover is always a hot topic. How can it be reduced? How can you keep your top employees from leaving? What makes a good employee want to leave? How can you know if someone is considering quitting?
Some employers have decided the best way to answer those questions is to ask employees directly. Instead of making assumptions about what employees need and whether they may consider leaving, employers should be proactively asking employees what makes them stay. And that’s the basis for “stay” interviews.
- What is a stay interview?
- How a does stay interview work?
- Benefits of conducting stay interviews
- Tips for conducting effective stay interviews
- Who should conduct stay interviews?
- When and where should stay interview be conducted?
- Duration of a stay interview
- Ask meaningful questions: 13 sample questions to ask
- What to do after a stay interview has been conducted
- How to use the information gained from stay interviews to improve employee retention?
- How should managers implement what they’ve learned from the stay interview?
Why You Should Attend:
The stay interview is your organization’s opportunity to build trust with employees and to assess the degree of employee satisfaction and engagement that exists in your organization.
In this webinar, participants will learn how to effectively conduct stay interviews to learn what keeps their employees working for their organization and helps build trust as long as meaningful changes are implemented.
Who Should Attend:
- All Employers
- Business Owners
- Company Leadership
- Compliance professionals
- HR Professionals
- All professionals
- Compliance Professionals
- Employers in all industries
- Small Business Owners
During the Q&A session following the live event, ask a question, and get a direct response from our expert speaker.
Note: You will get access to the Recording link and E-Transcript; in your account and at your registered email address, in the next 2 -3 days once the webinar is accomplished.
Course Ministry is recognized by SHRM to offer Professional Development Credits (PDCs) for SHRM-CP® or SHRM-SCP® recertification activities.
“HR Certification Institute’s® (https://www.hrci.org) official seal confirms that Course Ministry meets the criteria for pre-approved recertification credit(s) for any of HRCI’s eight credentials, including SPHR® and PHR®.”