RECORDED TRAINING COURSE 1.5 CEUs HRCI Approved
Learn how to comply with USCIS’ modifications to remote employment verification requirements, E-Verify and more.
As U.S. employers brace for the impact of the Coronavirus on the U.S. workforce and consider the possibility of employees working remotely, a common area of concern is the Form I-9 process.
The U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) has temporarily modified the verification process of employment eligibility and E-Verify during the COVID-19 crisis.To take advantage of the modified employment verification process, employers must have a Form I-9 remote document review policy in place. This is coupled with the fact that recently a new Form I-9 must be used by May 1, 2020, so employers are scrambling to understand all of their current compliance obligations for completing, correcting, and verifying employment eligibility on the Form I-9 while dealing with the pandemic the world currently faces.
- Comply with USCIS’ newly released remote employment verification policy requirements
- Practice ‘social distancing’ with respect to getting the information you need to comply with Form I-9 requirements using e-signatures—and more
- Manage reverification issues
- Legally act if you uncover SSN inconsistencies or if the documents presented do not reasonably appear to be genuine
- Properly correct Form I-9 mistakes
- Recognize the practical impact of USCIS’ temporary modification to E-Verify
- Address other pressing immigration-related issues such as whether a K-1 visa holder get unemployment compensation if their job is cut as a result of COVID-19
Why You Should Attend:
And, that’s not all: Many employers have questions about the impact COVID-19 has work visa-related issues concerning unemployment compensation and more.
Join us on May 12th for an in-depth webinar where payroll tax expert Mark Schwartz will share the latest information on how to stay on top of Form I-9 and other immigration-related issues in light of COVID-19.
Who Should Attend:
- Compliance Manager
- Human Resource Professionals
- C-level Executive
- Business Owner
- Immigration Management Staff
**Recorded Version: Unlimited viewing for 365 days ( Access information will be emailed 36 hours after the completion of live webinar).