RECORDED TRAINING COURSE
1 CEU HRCI| 1 PDC SHRM | 1 CPE NASBA APPROVED
We operate in a paperless environment. Internal controls are more critical in a paperless environment. We must rely on technology. It all starts with accounts payable since it is at the core of all other company processes, systems & functions. Hence accounts payable must drive all internal control elements of awareness and concern.
- Learn the value of internal controls for accounts payable in a paperless environment
- Learn how to protect company assets, ensure adherence to company goals & objectives through internal controls in accounts payable
- Learn the foundation-principles, best practices, interactions & organizational awareness of accounts payable internal controls
Learn the difficulty of establishing internal controls in a paperless environment & how technology can reduce the risks & difficulty
Internal Control Best Practices:
- Defined approval authority
- Separation of duties
- Rotating process responsibilities
- Maximize technical tools
- In-process approval & verification
- Control of assets & assigned responsibility
- Data management & file retention
- Independent verifications
- All in a technology-based paperless platform
Why You Should Attend:
This Webinar looks at best practices in accounts payable to include:
- Institutional framework
- Foundation & Core Principles
- Best Procession Practices
- Interactions & Interfaces
- Technology as an Enables
- Organizational & Functional Awareness
Who Should Attend:
- Accounts Payables
- Supervisory personnel
Note: You will get access to the Recording link and E-Transcript; in your account and at your registered email address.
Course Ministry is recognized by SHRM to offer Professional Development Credits (PDCs) for SHRM-CP® or SHRM-SCP® recertification activities.
“HR Certification Institute’s® (https://www.hrci.org) official seal confirms that Course Ministry meets the criteria for pre-approved recertification credit(s) for any of HRCI’s eight credentials, including SPHR® and PHR®.”
Course Ministry is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: https://www.nasbaregistry.org.