RECORDED TRAINING COURSE
1.5 CEUs HRCI | 1.5 PDCs SHRM APPROVED
To strengthen the value of any function in an organization, leaders and specialists need to know the language of business, and that includes the financial components that have traditionally measured business progress and success. This course is designed to help you do just that.
Even if you’ve never taken an accounting or finance course, this webinar will give you the foundational understanding you need to improve your partnership and support of your internal customers, including operations, sales, marketing, executives, and more.
You’ll learn how the valuable work that you do ties indirectly with the overall success of your company. As a result, you’ll be able to partner more closely with functional leaders.
- Learn about the importance of being able to speak the basic language of business.
- Understand terminology that will help you become a more valuable business partner.
- Learn and deconstruct the fundamental accounting equation and what it means.
- Understand the primary financial statements, including their purpose and how they work together.
- Be more conversant with executives and department leaders.
- Conquer any trepidation you have about learning accounting and finance.
Why You Should Attend:
In this webinar, you will learn the ABC of Accounting and Finance. The presenter will help you to understand the how of making financial statements and what’s their purpose. She also unveils how a transaction turns into a financial statement and many things. All in all this webinar will provide great tools and techniques to all non-financial individuals as well as the freshers who turn into professionals later.
Who Should Attend:
- HR Professionals
- All C Level
- All Other Non-Financial
Note: You will get access to the Recording link and E-Transcript; in your account and at your registered email address.
Course Ministry is recognized by SHRM to offer Professional Development Credits (PDCs) for SHRM-CP® or SHRM-SCP® recertification activities.
“HR Certification Institute’s® (https://www.hrci.org) official seal confirms that Course Ministry meets the criteria for pre-approved recertification credit(s) for any of HRCI’s eight credentials, including SPHR® and PHR®.”