RECORDED TRAINING COURSE
1 CEU HRCI | 1 PDC SHRM
Maintaining employment records in an electronic format provides employers with the convenience of eliminating the need to provide physical storage space and is cost-effective. While the storage of electronic personnel files is legal, employers must be aware of key legislation governing HR Records.
- How to set up an electronic filing system for your HR Records
- Key HR Record Retention Guidelines
- General requirements for electronic storage systems of employee files.
- Best practices for creating an electronic retention policy.
- Why the proper storage of emails and voicemails is critical.
- How to ensure a smooth transition of your company’s personnel documents into a secure organized system.
Why You Should Attend:
Human Resources is tasked with the process of maintaining critical employee personnel records and company documents. Checks and balances are required to keep this data secure and to maintain compliance with government regulations. Missteps can be costly and can have legal repercussions.
Who Should Attend:
- HR Professionals
- HR Executives
- HR Business Partners
- HR Directors
- HR Generalists
Note: You will get access to the Recording link and E-Transcript; in your account and at your registered email address.