RECORDED TRAINING COURSE
MISSED THE LIVE SESSION? No problem, Register for Recording. You will get access to recorded sessions within 6 hours.
You get lifetime access to the recording. You can watch any time as per your convenience, any number of times.
Employers must get prepared for all the employment regulations scheduled to be effective January 1, 2020 and beyond. Federal regulations have increased more this year than previous years. Both Federal and State regulations have at times been at odds with each other.
The Department of Labor (DOL) has increased their efforts to audit companies who have not updated their policies & workplace regulations. The other regulatory agencies are also increasing efforts to target Employers who are not compliant with their regulations. Not only are the many new workplace laws that will impact Employers, but also those laws that were effective in 2017-2018 but Employers were not aware.
Employers with multi-state locations are more than ever at risk for non-compliance of regulations unless they develop a process to coordinate workplace required posters, new hire communication required, wage increases, transgender restroom obligations, paid leave regulations per state, regulations and requirements for terminated employees and regulations for federal contractors.
- Learn how regulatory agencies develop their enforcement priorities so you can prepare more effectively
- Learn which regulatory agency enforces the workplace regulation in your state
- Federal regulations are still a focus for Employers. Ensure you have all Federal regulations in compliance
- See what regulations can impact your budget if you don’t comply
- Learn how policy development can save thousands of dollars
- Manage multi-state poster compliance and workplace compliance
- Learn what workplace regulation trends are impacting laws developed by Employer and Employee Centric States
- Learn which local laws and ordinances supersedes the Federal and state laws
- Learn how remote employees can be a headache or an effective way to manage regulations
- Learn what should be added to Employee Handbooks based on the new regulations
- Learn which free resources are available to mitigate workplace compliance
- Much, much more best practices and compliance alerts
This Webinar will cover key topics mentioned below:
- New DOL Overtime Regulations for 2020
- New EEOC Pay Data Reporting Future
- Paid/Unpaid Leave
- Transgender Restroom Requirements and Gender Equity and Expression Guidelines
- Pay Equity and Pay Discrimination
- Criminal Background Checks and New Decision Matrix Requirement
- Immigration Changes and How Your Workplace Responds to Trump’s Immigration Restrictions
- Sexual Harassment, Workplace Harassment and Violence in the Workplace
- Marijuana and the Challenges posed by Drug and Substance Abuse Testing
- Leave of Absence Challenges with American with Disabilities Act (ADA)
- Transgender Equity Protections Status
- Parental Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Wage Deduction Restrictions
- Reasonable Accommodations Requirements
- More Federal, State and Local Regulations……
Why you should Attend:
Describe topic importance, how this can add value to the work style. Managing these laws will determine how Employers will survive strict fines and penalties as well as create a robust risk management strategy for their workplace. Here are just some of the workplace regulation topics will impact in 2020. How many of these issues are you aware have regulations tied to them?
Who Should Attend:
- Business Owners, Company Leadership and Board of Directors (CFO, COO, CEO)
- Federal Contractors
- Department Heads
- Human resources professionals
- Workplace Compliance professionals
- Payroll professionals
- Managers/Supervisors & new and potential managers
- Office Managers responsible for HR responsibilities
- Person responsible for Affirmative Action Plan (AAP) and Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC)
In this Recorded Session, you can listen to Q&A which includes direct answer from our expert speaker.