RECORDED TRAINING COURSE
1.5 CEUs HRCI | 1.5 PDCs SHRM
Three related Finance & Accounting topics are presented in this Webinar:-
Making of Financial Statements:
- Transforming transactions to statements
- Interactive exercises to illustrate the accounting process
- Overview of the entire accounting process in simple-to-understand steps
Understanding & Analyzing Financial Statements
- Summary of three required financial statements
- Key positive elements & red flags
- Using statements as the basis for crucial business decisions
Key Business Ratios as the Road to Profits & Productivity
- Five categories of essential ratios
- Calculating ratios from their financial statement source
- Understanding how to use ratios to make key financial decisions
These three webinars are combined into one 90-minutes webinar of composite tools & techniques to provide a comprehensive understanding of finance & accounting in simple to-understand and apply tools & techniques.
- The overall connection of financial transactions to required statements of Balance Sheet, Income Statement, Cash Flow Statement
- The basic framework of finance and accounting and the concepts and principles used to transform transactions
- Components of each financial statement using sample statements
- Six Generic types of transactions in every company
- A simple comparison of business to personal financial statements
- The simple meaning of finance and accounting
- The simple meaning of cash vs. accrual accounting
- A simple explanation of debits and credits with actual exercises to illustrate their application in transforming transactions into statements
- Simple examples of accounts and how transactions are recorded using debits and credits with actual attendee exercises and sample transactions
- A simple explanation of double-entry accounting and why it is key to the process of accounting accuracy
- Key tools to understand and analyze financial statements
- Tools & techniques to understand key financial ratios and how to use them in making key business decisions
- This is a key composite course of all essential elements of finance & accounting primarily for non-financial professionals.
- It is a great refresh for financial professionals
Overall you will learn simple to understand and apply tools and techniques on how business financial transactions are transformed into financial statements.
Why You Should Attend:
Non-Financial professionals need the skills and tools to analyze financial statements in the management control and application of resources for which they are responsible. There are several myths about accounting that must be overcome to gain a basic knowledge of accounting and how transactions are transformed into statements. These myths are converted into meaning. Doubt and uncertainty about accounting are removed with a simple understanding and apply tools and techniques.
Who Should Attend:
This Webinar is primarily designed for all Non-Financial Professionals who have the management and control of resources. Financial professionals can also benefit from a refresher. The primary focus is on Non-Financial Professionals. It is Accounting 101 made simple!!
Note: You will get access to the Recording link and E-Transcript; in your account and at your registered email address.
Course Ministry is recognized by SHRM to offer Professional Development Credits (PDCs) for SHRM-CP® or SHRM-SCP® recertification activities.
“HR Certification Institute’s® (https://www.hrci.org) official seal confirms that Course Ministry meets the criteria for pre-approved recertification credit(s) for any of HRCI’s eight credentials, including SPHR® and PHR®.”