RECORD TRAINING COURSE 1.5 CEU HRCI APPROVED
- Overview of payroll-related COVID-19 relief provisions
- How deferral of employer-side Social Security tax works
- How the Employee Retention Credit Works
- How the Families First Coronavirus Response Act credit works
- How a Payroll Protection Program (PPP) loan ties into all of this
- How the deferral and credits tie together
- The new Form 7200 for advance payment of the tax credits
- The re-designed Form 941 and how to fill it out
Why Should You Attend:
This webinar will cover payroll-related COVID-19 changes. These changes include the ability to defer payment on employer-side Social Security taxes; a tax credit for employers who meet the requirements for the Employee Retention Credit; and a tax credit for paying mandatory sick leave under the Families First Coronavirus Response Act. In response, the IRS has released a new version of the Form 941 quarterly payroll report, to account for these deferrals and credits. The IRS has also released a new form called Form 7200 which can be used for claiming advance payments on the tax credits. We will talk about how all of these provisions and forms tie together. We will also discuss how Payroll Protection Program (PPP) loans enter into the mix on this.
Who Should Attend:
- Payroll Executives
- Human Resources Executives
- Human Resources Managers
- Human Resources Administrators
- Accounting Personnel
- Business Owners/Executive Officers/Operations and Departmental Managers
- Attorneys/Legal Professionals
- Any individual or entity that must file the New Form 941 for the remainder of 2020
*In this Recorded Session, you can listen to Q&A which includes direct answers from our expert speaker.
**Recorded Version: Unlimited viewing for 365 days ( Access information will be emailed 36 hours after the completion of live webinar).