RECORDED TRAINING COURSE 1.5 CEUs HRCI Approved
The draft of the revised Form 941-X, Adjusted Employer’s Quarterly Federal Tax Return or Claim for Refund, was released July 27 by the Internal Revenue Service. The proposed changes were expected because the agency recently revised the 2020 Form 941, Employer’s Quarterly Federal Tax Return, and the accompanying instructions to accommodate reporting data on employment tax relief related to Covid-19.
- By Form 941X
- BasicsDeadlines for Filing Form 941x
- Form 941X Line by Line Review
- COVID-19 updates and how to fix for the new credits
- Line by line detail of the new Form 941X
- What are the legal deadlines for completing the 941X
- Review of the COVID-19 Credits and how to fix them with the 941X
- How to know properly claim underreported taxes or over-reported taxes.
- Does the 941X always accompany a W-2C and how to know the difference
Why Should You Attend:
The new Form 941 released for Q2 2020 to include all the COVID-19 credits was a huge challenge to employers, but deadlines with the IRS remained the same. Some employers found out after they filed to make the deadline that they did it wrong. Now employers are asking how do I fix my mistakes. This webinar will review the new Form 941X and how it should be properly completed.
Who Should Attend:
- All Employers
- Business Owners
- Company Leadership
- Compliance professionals
- Payroll Administrators
- HR Professionals
- Employers in all industries
- Small Business Owners
- All Employers
- Large Business
**Recorded Version: Unlimited viewing for 365 days ( Access information will be emailed 36 hours after the completion of live webinar).