RECORDED TRAINING COURSE
1 CEU HRCI | 1 PDC SHRM APPROVED
This webinar by Industry expert Jason Dinesen will assist the seasoned payroll professional on new legislation that needs to be considered. This webinar will also assist the W-2 new comer to understand all the boxes on the Form W-2 and what should be reported. Jason will also provide a brief overview of year-end and W-2 best practices. During the webinar, he’ll discuss updates to the W-2 for the tax year 2021 such as how to handle the SSN truncation.
- W-2 updates for 2020 forms filed in 2021
- Form 1099-NEC and 1099-MISC updates
- Proper reporting of COVID-related payroll provisions
- Form 941 updates
- Key numbers for 2021
- Other business tax provisions, such as the Paycheck Protection Program, net operating losses, and depreciation
- Handling meal and entertainment expenses
Why You Should Attend:
- Details of how to close the year to make sure your W-2’s are correct and 941 reconciliation happens correctly.
- Review box by box of the W-2 and how tax reform has changed W-2 reporting.
- Most up to date legislation releases
- State-specific W-2 reporting and what you need to know
Who Should Attend:
- Payroll Executives/Managers/Administrators/Professionals/Practitioners/Entry Level Personnel
- Human Resources Executives/Managers/Administrators
- Accounting Personnel
- Business Owners/Executive Officers/Operations and Departmental Managers
- Attorneys/Legal Professionals
- Any individual or entity that must deal with the complexities and requirements of Payroll compliance issues
**Recorded Version: Unlimited viewing for 365 days ( Access information will be emailed 36 hours after the completion of live webinar).