RECORDED TRAINING COURSE
1 CEU HRCI | 1 PDC SHRM
The IRS provides updated tax rates and changes how taxable income is calculated each year. This webinar will assist the seasoned and new payroll professionals on new legislation for the upcoming year 2023.
This webinar will also assist with Form W-2 processing to include W-2 to understand all the boxes on Form W-2 and what should be reported.
Review of new W-2 reporting deadlines and penalties and updates to how we process the W-2 form.
- Details on how to close the 2022 year to make sure your W-2’s are correct, and Form 941 reconciliation happens correctly.
- Review box by box of the W-2
- Most up-to-date legislation releases
- Calculating tax in 2023
- State-specific W-2 reporting and what you need to know
- W-2 Requirements
- W-2 box by Box review
- Updated legislation to consider for W-2 and 2023
- State by State discussion of special W-2 considerations
- New year legislation
Who Should Attend:
- Payroll Executives/Managers/Administrators/Professionals/Practitioners/Entry Level Personnel
- Human Resources Executives/Managers/Administrators
- Accounting Personnel
- Business Owners/Executive Officers/Operations and Departmental Managers
- Attorneys/Legal Professionals
- Any individual or entity that must deal with the complexities and requirements of Payroll compliance issues
Note: You will get access to the Recording link and E-Transcript; in your account and at your registered email address.
Course Ministry is recognized by SHRM to offer Professional Development Credits (PDCs) for SHRM-CP® or SHRM-SCP® recertification activities.
“HR Certification Institute’s® (https://www.hrci.org) official seal confirms that Course Ministry meets the criteria for pre-approved recertification credit(s) for any of HRCI’s eight credentials, including SPHR® and PHR®.”