RECORDED TRAINING COURSE
MISSED THE LIVE SESSION? No problem, Register for Recording. You will get access to recorded sessions within 6 hours.
You get lifetime access to the recording. You can watch any time as per your convenience, any number of times.
On May 31, 2019, the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) released a draft of the 2020 W-4 form and on December 5, 2019, released the final 2020 Form W-4, Employee’s Withholding Certificate that radically changes the way employee paychecks are calculated. Before changes, the Form W-4 was a critical form that all companies have to obtain from employees and has had special processing requirements. The form includes major revisions, including several new input elements for federal income tax withholding calculations, which will require significant reprogramming of payroll systems.
- Explain the new W-4
- Explain what to do when a current employee has an “old” W-4 already on file
- Identify what employers do with the new W-4
- Identify key payroll numbers for 2020
- Explain other key payroll changes for 2020, including e-filng thresholds, and tax treatment of moving expenses
- Explain the new Form 1099-NEC and when it is used.
Why You Should Attend:
This course will teach you about the new Form W-4, when it is used, who needs to use it, and what you as the employer do with the new form. We will also look at the withholding calculation from the employer side, and discuss what to do if an employee has an “old” W-4 already on file. We will cover other payroll changes for 2020 as well, including the new Form 1099-NEC for reporting contract-labor payments.
Who Should Attend:
- Payroll Executives/Managers/Administrators/Professionals/Practitioners/Entry Level Personnel
- Human Resources Professionals
- Accounting Personnel
- Business Owners/Executive Officers/Operations and Departmental Managers
- Attorneys/Legal Professionals
- Any individual or entity that must deal with the complexities and requirements of Payroll compliance issues
*Ask your question directly from our expert during the Q&A session following the live event.
**Recorded Version: Unlimited viewing for 365 days ( Access information will be emailed 24 hours after the completion of live webinar).