RECORDED TRAINING COURSE
1 CEU HRCI | 1 PDC SHRM
This webinar will start with a review of payroll changes for 2022. This includes COVID-19-related tax credits such as the employee retention credit and the credit for COBRA payments. We will cover how to claim these credits and how to report them. We’ll also cover 1099 changes relating to reporting contract labor. We will close the webinar with a discussion about the Form W-4 and other withholding updates.
- Understand the new Form W-4 and proper way to process a federal W-4
- Understand what to do with current employees who already have a W-4 on file
- Understand how to calculate withholding now and with the new W-4
- Understand other payroll changes, such as the treatment of moving expenses
- Understand changes to Form 1099-MISC and Form 1099-NEC
Why You Should Attend:
This webinar will prepare the payroll professionals to understand the changes to the Form W-4 for 2022 and to review the recently released draft of the 2020 W-4 Form. We will also discuss the IRS specific laws around the processing of Form W-4 and how they should be handled will be discussed. Apart from that, this webinar would cover :
- What to do with existing, “old” W-4s filled out by employees?
- How to handle moving expenses?
- Form 1099-NEC for reporting of independent contractors
Who Should Attend:
- Tax preparers
- Human resources professionals
- Payroll professionals
Note: You will get access to the Recording link and E-Transcript; in your account and at your registered email address.
Course Ministry is recognized by SHRM to offer Professional Development Credits (PDCs) for SHRM-CP® or SHRM-SCP® recertification activities.
“HR Certification Institute’s® (https://www.hrci.org) official seal confirms that Course Ministry meets the criteria for pre-approved recertification credit(s) for any of HRCI’s eight credentials, including SPHR® and PHR®.”