LIVE ONLINE TRAINING COURSE
1 CEU HRCI | 1 PDC SHRM
An OSHA inspection provides a view into your organization’s safety culture. This training will share a step-by-step guide on how to strategically prepare for a safety audit before it happens, which include newly defined rules that employers need to know. Additionally, this training will help attendees understand the key differences between The employers rights vs The employee’s rights during an OSHA inspection.
- Strategies and tips to help employers prepare for an OSHA Inspection
- Newly defined rules that determine what triggers probable cause
- Understanding OSHA’s priorities during an inspection
- Recent Case Law & Litigation
- Pitfalls to avoid when developing your written policies and training plans.
- How to avoid potential criminal liability that may arise after a serious accident or fatality.
- Critical Information to know about your employee injury logs.
- Types of complaints that OSHA regards as serious.
- Understanding OSHA’s General Duty Clause During an Inspection
Why You Should Attend:
An OSHA inspector arrives at your site unannounced. Are you prepared for an inspection? Preplanning for an OSHA safety audit is a critical step that is often missed. This webinar will share invaluable information with employers on how to prepare for and manage a safety inspection as well as the legalities and rules to follow to avoid criminal penalties and workplace safety citations.
Who Should Attend:
- HR Professionals
- HR Executives
- HR Business Partners
- HR Directors
- HR Generalists
- Business Owners
- Safety Directors and Managers
During the Q&A session following the live event, ask a question, and get a direct response from our expert speaker.
Note: You will get access to the Recording link and E-Transcript; in your account and at your registered email address, in the next 2 -3 days once the webinar is accomplished.