RECORDED TRAINING COURSE
1.5 CEUs HRCI | 1.5 PDCs SHRM APPROVED
- Federal & State legislation you need to be knowledgeable of – get the details!
- Amendments to Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964
- Disparate Impact & Disparate Treatment
- Discrimination and the EEOC
- Immigration and the I-9 Process
- Employment at Will Doctrine
- Workers Compensation legislation
- Documentation is your best friend!
- No need to go it alone – Importance of partnering with Human Resources
Why You Should Attend:
When you’re in a management role, you’ll face many HR situations where problems can develop that you were never trained to address and that if handled incorrectly, can lead to a variety of problems and even lawsuits.
Thus, Managers can have difficulty knowing what to do in increasingly complicated employee situations. Understanding the basic principles of HR is the most cost-effective and easiest way to head off employee relations problems and legal challenges.
Who Should Attend:
- Senior Leadership
- Human Resource Managers
- Managers and Supervisors
- Team Leaders
- Compliance Professionals
- Operations Professionals
Note: You will get access to the Recording link and E-Transcript; in your account and at your registered email address.
Course Ministry is recognized by SHRM to offer Professional Development Credits (PDCs) for SHRM-CP® or SHRM-SCP® recertification activities.
“HR Certification Institute’s® (https://www.hrci.org) official seal confirms that Course Ministry meets the criteria for pre-approved recertification credit(s) for any of HRCI’s eight credentials, including SPHR® and PHR®.”