RECORDED TRAINING COURSE
1 CEU HRCI | 1 PDC SHRM
Payroll has always been complicated but the staffing concerns for skilled payroll professionals is becoming a crisis for a lot of companies. This webinar will be a great introduction to critical payroll laws and how to make sure your company is compliant.
- Worker Classification what is it and all the appropriate tests to use to identify workers accurately.
- Exempt and Non-exempt how to identify each and why it is important
- How to properly calculate overtime according to the law and how the department of labor wage and hour divisions sees overtime calculations.
- Understand the rules from the IRS on the Form W-4 and the importance
- How to properly handle tax withholding
- What is the Form 941 and how it should be handled?
Why You Should Attend:
Participant will gain tools the properly calculated overtime along with classifying workers correctly. Identify appropriate worked time that employers are required by law pay. Participant will also understand the critical payroll IRS forms and basic requirements.
Who Should Attend:
All levels of payroll professionals
Note: You will get access to the Recording link and E-Transcript; in your account and at your registered email address.
Course Ministry is recognized by SHRM to offer Professional Development Credits (PDCs) for SHRM-CP® or SHRM-SCP® recertification activities.
“HR Certification Institute’s® (https://www.hrci.org) official seal confirms that Course Ministry meets the criteria for pre-approved recertification credit(s) for any of HRCI’s eight credentials, including SPHR® and PHR®.”