LIVE ONLINE TRAINING COURSE
1 CEU HRCI | 1 PDC SHRM | 1 CPE NASBA APPROVED
Form 941 is an essential form for all employers that pay employees and withhold federal and FICA (social security and Medicare) taxation. In recent years several changes to the 941 form have made it difficult to understand. The importance of reconciliation and completion of not only Form 941 but Schedule B is becoming increasingly important for employers to avoid costly disputes with the IRS resulting in penalties and interest. The COVID-19 pandemic has also caused additional legislation to be passed that impacts Form 941 these will be reviewed as well along with what has stopped and what are we continuing to report into 2022. Review of the latest updates and review of all the legislation that has changed the COVID credits that impact Form 941 till current.
- 941 Basic Requirements
- Reporting Requirements
- 941 Due Dates
- Electronic Filing
- Signing Requirements
- Line-by-line review including new tax credit lines
- 2023 Q1 and Beyond Updates
- COVID-19 updates and tax credits
- Schedule B requirements and tips
- Reconciliation of Form 941 and W-2’s at year-end
Why You Should Attend:
- This webinar will give you the tools to better be able to understand line-by-line or Form 941.
- Details around 2022 updates to form 941 and review of common errors as reported by the IRS.
- Review of Schedule B and the importance of completing it correctly
- Review of who should sign Form 941
- Filing Form 941 when taking the COVID-19 credits in 2022
Who Should Attend:
- Payroll Professionals
- Tax preparers
- Human resources professionals
During the Q&A session following the live event, ask a question, and get a direct response from our expert speaker.
Note: You will get access to the Recording link and E-Transcript; in your account and at your registered email address, in the next 2 -3 days once the webinar is accomplished.
Course Ministry is recognized by SHRM to offer Professional Development Credits (PDCs) for SHRM-CP® or SHRM-SCP® recertification activities.
“HR Certification Institute’s® (https://www.hrci.org) official seal confirms that Course Ministry meets the criteria for pre-approved recertification credit(s) for any of HRCI’s eight credentials, including SPHR® and PHR®.”
Course Ministry is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: https://www.nasbaregistry.org.