IN PROGRESS TRAINING COURSE 1 CEU HRCI APPROVED
The form 941 is an essential form for all employers that pay employees and withhold federal and FICA (social security and Medicare) taxation. In recent years several changes to the 941 form has made is difficult to understand. The importance of reconciliation and completed of not only the Form 941 but Schedule B is becoming increasingly important for employers to avoid costly disputes with the IRS resulting in penalty and interest. With the several COVID-19 legislation being passed that includes tax credits for employers the form 941 will be a key form to claim these credits. This webinar will review the tax credits along with how to claim them on the Form 941 once released.
- 941 Basic Requirements
- Reporting Requirements
- 941 Due Dates
- Electronic Filing
- Signing Requirements
- Line by line review
- 2020 Updates
- COVID-19 Tax credits and Form 941
- Schedule B requirements and tips
- Reconciliation of Form 941 and W-2’s at year end
- 941-x forms and how to deal with them
Why You Should Attend:
- This webinar will give you the tools to better be able to understand line by line of the Form 941.
- Details around 2020 updates to the form 941 and review of common errors as reported by the IRS.
- Review of Schedule B and the importance of completing correctly
- Review of who should sign the Form 941
- Employer Retention Tax credit and the new form 7200
- Social Security employer tax deferral
Who Should Attend:
- Payroll professionals
- Accounting Professionals
- Tax Professionals
- Human Resource Professionals
*Ask your question directly from our expert during the Q&A session following the live event.
**Recorded Version: Unlimited viewing for 365 days ( Access information will be emailed 36 hours after the completion of live webinar).