RECORDED TRAINING COURSE
The webinar will also cover other payroll changes for 2021, including new key dollar amounts, the e-filing mandate and more. This webinar will cover the new Form W-4 that employees are to use for withholding starting in 2021. The new W-4 is different from the old W-4, in that there are no more dependency exemptions. The way employers calculate withholding has also changed. Another layer of complexity involves employees who have an “old” W-4 on file.
Employers are to continue using that old W-4, meaning two different ways of calculating withholding are used, depending on which version of the W-4 is on file. The webinar will also cover other payroll changes for 2021, including new key dollar amounts, the e-filing mandate and more.
- Overview of the new Form W-4
- How the employee fills out the new W-4
- What the employer does with the new W-4
- How payroll calculations work with the new (and old) W-4
- Key numbers for 2021
- E-filing mandate is dropping
- Other payroll changes for 2021
Who Should Attend:
- HR Professional
- Payroll Professional
- Public Accountants
- Tax Compliance Officers
- Enrolled Agents
- Employee Benefits Administrators
- Officers and Managers with Payroll or Tax Compliance Oversight
- Company / Business Owners
- Managers/ Supervisors
- Public Agency Managers
- Audit and Compliance Personnel
**Recorded Version: Unlimited viewing for 365 days ( Access information will be emailed 24 hours after the completion of live webinar).