RECORDED TRAINING COURSE
1 CEU HRCI | 1 PDC SHRM APPROVED
Review of the COVID-19 Credits and how to fix them with the 941X
The new Form 941 released for Q2 2021 to include all the COVID-19 credits was a huge challenge to employers, but deadlines with the IRS remained the same. Some employers found out after they failed to make the deadline that they did it wrong. Now employers are asking how I fix my mistakes.
To expand on this complexity due to the American Rescue plan Act of 2021 that was signed into law more employers are finding themselves needing to complete 941X for 2020 retro’s. And the newest 941x update has made employers question how to process updates. Join this webinar to know more about these changes.
- Form 941X Basics
- Deadlines for Filing Form 941X
- Form 941X Line by Line Review
- COVID-19 updates and how to fix the update credits
Why You Should Attend:
- Line by line detail of the new Form 941X
- What are the legal deadlines for completing the 941X
- Review of the COVID-19 Credits and how to fix them with the 941X
- How to know properly claim underreported taxes or over-reported taxes.
- Does the 941X always accompany a W-2C and how to know the difference
- Retro 941X and what needs to be completed because of the ARP Act
Who Should Attend:
- Payroll Executives/Managers/Administrators/Professionals/Practitioners/Entry Level Personnel
- Human Resources Executives/Managers/Administrators
- Accounting Personnel
- Business Owners/Executive Officers/Operations and Departmental Managers
- Attorneys/Legal Professionals
- Any individual or entity that must deal with the complexities and requirements of Payroll compliance issues
Note: You will get access to the Recording link and E-Transcript; in your account and at your registered email address.