RECORDED TRAINING COURSE
MISSED THE LIVE SESSION? No problem, Register for Recording. You will get access to recorded sessions within 6 hours.
You get lifetime access to the recording. You can watch any time as per your convenience, any number of times.
The New I-9 Form is here! The good news is that the USCIS has changed some of the Form I-9 instructions to help clarify a few points of confusion (more on that below).
We also have additional options of going electronic with the Form I-9 and options to validate employees electronically. This webinar will review all of your electronic options when it comes to the Form I-9 and how you company can best become more electronic.
The Trump administration is cracking down on I-9 compliance are you ready for an audit. This webinar will get you ready to know all the details of the new form along with how to properly complete it.
- Understand the recent updates to the Form I-9 as of 07/17/2017 and beyond
- Understanding the new I-9 requirements for individuals working in the US on temporary work visas.
- Review section by section of the form
- Review what the requirements are to keep form I-9 electronic
- How to avoid mistakes in the I-9 process from document abuse to discrimination
- How to handle Audits in regards to the I-9
- Review of April 2018 E-verify system updates
- Status of expiration of form I-9
- Review of taking SSN Cards and what you need to know
- Understand electronic I-9 requirements
- Understand proper processing of each section of the Form I-9
- Review of anti-discrimination laws and how employers can protect themselves
- Review all updates of the e-verify system and why you should use it
Why You Should Attend:
Attend this webinar to understand how to fill out the new I-9 form, how to correct it and audit it. what are the new developments in rule and how is agencies thinking to penalize employers, what are the best practices to follow to save your company from unnecessary violations?
Who Should Attend:
- All Employers who hire employees
- Business Owners, Company Leadership and Board of Directors (CFO, COO, CEO)
- Federal Contractors
- Department Heads
- Human resources professionals
- Compliance professionals
- Payroll professionals
- Managers/Supervisors & new and potential managers
- Office Managers responsible for HR responsibilities
- Any Employer Representative that has the responsibility for reviewing I-9 documents, onboarding and applicant tracking.
*Ask your question directly from our expert during the Q&A session following the live event.
**Recorded Version: Unlimited viewing for 365 days ( Access information will be emailed 36 hours after the completion of live webinar).