RECORDED TRAINING COURSE 1 CEU HRCI APPROVED
In March 2020, Congress passed the Families First Coronavirus Response Act. Part of this act established paycheck protection program loans managed by State Small Business Authorities. Due to complications, the money soon ran out and Congress had to pass extensions to the funding, and realign provisions for qualification. Because the pandemic persists, Congress has strengthened the act, softened the provisions for forgiveness, and is encouraging employers to apply for the loans to keep Americans employed.
In the webinar, you will learn the new provisions, and be able to re-evaluate your organization’s need for this funding. If you already have a loan, you will learn the methodology for forgiveness and repayment. Also, our speaker will summarize other important information for employers trying to resume business operations in the COVID-19 environment.
- Basics of the PPP enacted March 2020
- CARES and FFCRA acts
- PPPFA act qualifications and restrictions
- How to access
- PPP Flexibility Act 2020
- Overall Modifications made to the PPP
- Specific Modifications
- Actions to take
- Updates to Employer related COVID-19 matters
- Safe workspaces, work from home and other requirements
- Other financial relief resources
- How to help workers
WHY YOU SHOULD ATTEND:
- Define….the mandates under the new provisions
- Describe…to management and workers the “new normal” in light of COVID-19
- Discuss…the benefits and drawbacks of payroll protection program loans
- Explain…the types of expenses forgivable under the program
- Eligibility of Employment Tax Deferral
- Extension of Timeline to Rehire Employees and Good-Faith Exemptions
- Review…your worksite for safety compliance.
Who Should Attend:
- Accounting Managers
- Payroll Managers
- Human Resource Professionals
**Recorded Version: Unlimited viewing for 365 days ( Access information will be emailed 36 hours after the completion of live webinar).