RECORDED TRAINING COURSE 1 CEUs HRCI Approved
The COVID – 19 Pandemic has put employee health and wellbeing at the forefront of human resource management. Although Government has been, and is expected to be understanding in this matter, this is not a time where all missteps in human resource and payroll management will be forgiven. SO if you don’t use those overpriced third party payroll processors, it’s all on you.
The DOL, USCIS, IRS and other agencies have issued reports and reminders about conducting payroll operations during this anxious time. Join Mark for this webinar to learn how to educate your workforce, manage both the closure or continuance of your operations, guide management and your workforce in using resources available, and keeping payroll running as smoothly as you already do.
- Where the DOL and other agencies are granting forgiveness and aid, and where they are not.
- Resources offered by the Federal and State Governments.
- Handling Termination pay if necessary.
- Remotely managing your workforce.
- I9 and immigration issues
- When working from home, what to do if that home is in a different state than the worksite.
- Under what circumstances can you convert workers to independent contractor status.
- When it is ok to require workers to stay home. When it is ok to lay them off.
- Remote I9 process for new hires.
- Regulations on keeping a workplace safe from communicable diseases.
- Details of the Families First Coronavirus Response Act, the Payroll Protection Program and other relief efforts.
- Effects on payroll and benefits.
- Current news on immigration and use of foreign workers
Who Should Attend:
- Payroll tax managers
- Payroll managers and staff
- Payroll Processors
- Payroll Administrators
- HR Professionals
- Finance Professional
**Recorded Version: Unlimited viewing for 365 days ( Access information will be emailed 36 hours after the completion of live webinar).