RECORDED TRAINING COURSE
As payroll professionals we get in the trap of keeping up with running regular payroll runs, remitting and reporting taxes to federal and state agencies and just staying compliant. This can lead to missing the bigger picture of running a smooth payroll operation. Practices a company can put into place to make the payroll process more streamlined, that allows departments to be more proactive then reactive.
Our expert speaker Dayna Reum will provide the participant the tools to be able to better review specific processes and see how new innovations can improve the payroll process. Some improvements as simple as increasing direct deposit participation but can be as complicated as vendor management. This webinar will also review best practices for looking for requesting new vendors and implementation of new vendors.
- Discussion of methods to pay employees and how to implement a paperless pay system but still stay compliant with state laws.
- Review of employee self-services systems and how to maximize them.
- Understand the difference between a payroll interface and an integrated system.
- How to properly handle a request for proposal.
- Review of best practices when choosing a payroll system.
Why You Should Attend:
- How to pay employees, paperless options
Pay cards/Direct Deposit
Live Checks and Mobile Banking
- What is ESS?
- Payroll Systems
Interface vs. Integration
Payroll system best practices
Request for Proposals/ROI
Selecting a Vendor
Cloud Processing Technology
Who Should Attend:
- Payroll professionals
- Accounting Professionals
- Tax Professionals
- Compensation Professionals
- HR Professionals
Recorded Version: Unlimited viewing for 365 days ( Access information will be emailed 24 hours after the completion of live webinar).