LIVE ONLINE TRAINING COURSE HRCI Approved SHRM Approved
The IRS provides updated tax rates and changes how taxable income is calculated each year. This year changes will more significant than in the past several due to Tax Reform and the continued changes that affect the new form W-4 and tax calculations in 2021.
- W-2 Requirements
- W-2 box by Box review
- Updated legislation to consider for W-2 and 2021
- State by State discussion of special W-2 considerations
- Year-End and W-2 best Practices
- Taxation in 2021 and the new form W-4
- New year legislation
- Details of how to close the 2020 year to make sure your W-2’s are correct and 941 reconciliation happens correctly.
- Review box by box of the W-2 and how tax reform has changed W-2 reporting.
- Most up to date legislation releases
- Calculating tax in 2021 and what the new form W-4 tells us.
- State-specific W-2 reporting and what you need to know
Why You Should Attend:
This webinar will assist the seasoned payroll professional on new legislation that needs to be considered. This webinar will also assist the beginner around W-2 processing W-2 to understand all the boxes on the Form W-2 and what should be reported. A brief overview of year-end and W-2 best practices will also be discussed.
We will review the new W-2 reporting deadlines, penalties, and updates on how we process the W-2 and W-4.
Who Should Attend:
- Payroll professionals
- HR Professionals
- Accounting Professionals
- Tax Professionals
- Benefits Professionals
*Ask your question directly from our expert during the Q&A session following the live event.
**Recorded Version: Unlimited viewing for 365 days ( Access information will be emailed 24 hours after the completion of live webinar).