LIVE ONLINE TRAINING COURSE
1.5 CEU HRCI | 1.5 PDC SHRM APPROVED
On March 11, President Biden signed the American Rescue Plan Act of 2021, which provides and extends emergency COVID-19-related relief. The legislation creates another round of economic impact payments of $1,400 per person and extends unemployment insurance benefits.
This webinar will cover the latest provisions, as well as review provisions from the Taxpayer Certainty and Disaster Relief Act in December and the CARES Act last March, and how the provisions tie together.
- Overview of business provisions in the American Rescue Plan
- Employee Retention Credit deep dive, including retroactive claims for 2020
- Paycheck Protection Program (PPP)
- The new Shuttered Venues Operators Program
Why You Should Attend:
- To explore the financial impact of the $1.9 trillion stimulus package on various sectors
- To identify the people qualifying for directly benefit from the aid.
- To discuss the benefit available to small business owners under the stimulus plan
- To identify the tax impact of various benefits
- To summarize what to watch for when preparing 2020 tax returns
Who Should Attend:
- Payroll Professionals
- Tax Professionals
- Finance Professionals
Ask your question directly from our expert during the Q&A session following the live event.
**Recorded Version: Unlimited viewing for 365 days ( Access information will be emailed 36 hours after the completion of live webinar).