LIVE ONLINE TRAINING COURSE SHRM APPROVED HRCI APPROVED
The IRS provides updated tax rates and changes how taxable income is calculated each year. This webinar will assist the seasoned payroll professional on new legislation that need to be considered. This webinar will also assist the W-2 new comer to understand all the boxes on the form W-2 and what should be reported. A brief overview of year end and W-2 best practices will also be discussed. Updates to the W-2 for tax year 2020 such as how to handle the SSN truncation. Review of the Notice 2020-54 of COVID-19 Sick and family leave credit reporting on the Form W-2.
- To better understand proper W-2 filing requirement’s with the SSA
- Details around new codes added for The tax cuts and jobs act
- Better understand of the laws around how employers should provide W-2 to employees.
- Understanding special state W-2 requirements
- How to properly balance W-2’s each year
Why Should You Attend?
- W-2 Requirements
- W-2 box by Box review
- Understanding the new W-2 codes
- Updated legislation to consider for 2019 and 2020 W-2
- State by State discussion of special W-2 considerations
- Year End and W-2 best Practices
Who should Attend:
- Payroll Executives/Managers/Administrators/Professionals/Practitioners/Entry Level Personnel
- Human Resources Executives/Managers/Administrators
- Accounting Personnel
- Business Owners/Executive Officers/Operations and Departmental Managers
- Attorneys/Legal Professionals
- Any individual or entity that must deal with the complexities and requirements of Payroll compliance issues
*Ask your question directly from our expert during the Q&A session following the live event.
**Recorded Version: Unlimited viewing for 365 days ( Access information will be emailed 24 hours after the completion of live webinar).